Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take A Walk On the Green Side With Hemp Hearts

Hemp Hearts.
Ever heard of them?
They are shelled hemp seeds.
The owner of the local health food store introduced them to me.
After reading up on all the benefits of consuming them,
I can't wait to put a few spoonfuls in my breakfast smoothie to get my day started!
Buy them at your local health food store or pick some up here.
Learn about the hemp plant.

Show your eco-friendly spirit by using this "Take A Walk On the Green Side" large tote bag (see photo above) designed by yours truly. You can order it here.

MORE ABOUT MY TOTE: Our 100% cotton canvas tote bags have plenty of room to carry everything you need when you are on the go. They include a bottom gusset and extra long handles for easy carrying.
  • 10 oz heavyweight natural canvas fabric
  • Full side and bottom gusset
  • 22" reinforced self-fabric handles
  • Machine washable
  • Measures 15" x 18" x 6"




1 comment:

Linda said...

I have been eating Hemp Hearts for some time now and really like everything about it. I have more energy and fewer cravings for sweets or salty snacks. A great source of protein and EFA's.