Sunday, June 14, 2009

Live Simply. Buy Used. Recycle Your Furniture. Save Money.


If you are working on a home improvement project, consider scouring the market for used furniture instead of buying new pieces. Between friends, family, thrift shops, garage sales, and ebay--buying used has become a thrilling hobby for some:)

Buying used will not only save you green stuff $ but it will also keep furniture out of the landfills.

If you have used items to sell or swap, feel free to post in the comment section!

1 comment:

Imee said...

Great post! I like the idea that old furniture can still be used, and "saved." It could be our own old furniture, or something I get from a garage sale that has potential. And I like your tip--I can sell or swap it, heck I can even make it a wedding or housewarming gift for a friend!