Thursday, November 6, 2008

President Barack Obama: Letter to Help Support The Pickens Plan

No matter who we voted for, we need to back our President who was elected this week.

I just sent President -Elect Barack Obama a letter congratulating him on his historic victory and hoping he will join me in supporting the Pickens Plan.

You can also send him a letter by visiting http://action.pickensplan.com/obama

Here is the letter:

Congratulations on your historic win.

As you begin to develop an agenda for the first 100 days of your Administration, I look forward to learning more about your plans to reduce our country's dependence on foreign oil.

The Pickens Plan is our country's way to create hundreds of thousands of new energy jobs and kick-start this ailing economy.

I hope you will join me in supporting the Pickens Plan. Together we can make a difference.

No comments: