Author: Hope Pope
Copyright (c) 2008 Hope Pope
Here are top 10 reasons to use Raw Apple Cider Vinegar for your health. (However, don't use anything but "Raw apple cider vinegar. Braggs is a great brand.)
1. Energy. Take 1 tablespoon, 2 times a day in 8 ounces to 16 ounces of water. This is especially helpful if you have a baby or little children... and you need the energy to keep up with them.
2. Bug bites. To take away the itching and the bites quickly, dab the bites with straight ACV or mix it with half water, half vinegar.
3. Slows down bleeding during menstrual cycle. To lessen the bleeding each period, take 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of water... 2 times a day.
4. Cuts. Hippocrates used raw apple cider vinegar to treat cuts. It was helpful years ago and it is helpful now. It stops the bleeding rather quickly and heals cuts as well. Put a compress of straight ACV or mix it with half vinegar and half water. Does it sting? Yes, it typically does... just like any other treatment would. But it will only typically sting for a few seconds.
5. Shiny hair. Use apple cider vinegar after shampooing for a beautiful shine. Mix one half of a cup of ACV with one half of a cup of water... and then rinse the hair with this. Then rinse again to get it all out of the hair.
6. Fever. Put 1 cup of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR in the tub and soak in it for 10 to 20 minutes. If the fever is extra high, it is recommended to do this two times a day. This is the only thing that worked to bring my child's fever down... on more than a few occasions.
7. Cysts. Dab ACV on the cyst for a few minutes (if the cyst is really big, a longer time is suggested... such as 10 minutes). Putting ACV on a bandaid ... and applying a bandaid on the cyst all night ... is often helpful.
8. Earache. Using ACV in the ear has shown to help an earache. Make a mixture of ½ tsp ACV and ½ tsp distilled water... and put a few drops in the ear.
9. Toothache. Swish the Vinegar in the mouth... especially the area where it is affected. Keep it in the mouth as long as possible. ACV has a very strong smell ... so some people might not be able to do this... but if it is possible, it can be very helpful.
10. It's cheap! It costs less than $6 (in most health stores) and it cures so many things.
Hope Pope is the Owner of www.provennaturalcures.com ... a web site that includes natural cures for warts, yeast infections and more. To read another article on the benefits of apple cider vinegar, click here... ezinearticles.com/